Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quotes to Reflect Upon

"We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us."

"If its good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience... No regrets."

"I win as if I'm used to it and I lose as if I enjoyed it for a change."

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."

"I'll take character over reputation... Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

"Judge me and you'll have no time left to love me."

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count."

"Women remember the men that they could have had... Men remember the women that they couldn't have."

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are."

Amazingly, these quotes are from the one and only Aubrey Graham, who is more famously known for his mononym 'Drake'.

The reason why I post up most of his quotes is simply because I can relate to them as I do his songs. You can say he stimulates my mind a little more when it comes to relationships, emotions, futures, and everything else in between.

Definitely something I live by, and something I would apply to everything.

No comments: