Friday, January 2, 2009

Shift: '08 - '09

So... 2008... What a year that has been... To be honest, 2008 by far is the best. I state that because of the many experiences that I have been involved in. Most were gains, not to mention several losses, but overall it made me who I am today.

Relationships were definitely a big portion which made 2008 so significant. Though I lost friends, the ones I gained drew a tide for the best. It brought realization to who my true friends were, who were there since the beginning, and ones who should have been in the first place. Because of that, it created me to becoming a more distant person to some, but maintain a strong and steady relationship to those who express the same common ground of friendship. DGF... They were always there since the beginning, but I never really took into consideration of how they were until Summer. The greatest summer of all summers. They taught me to value closer friends and to be more responsible. You might say they played the greatest role as influences, aside the fact of how dimwitted they can be when alcohol comes in.

Anyways, to sum it all up, thank you everyone who is with me to this day. I also would like to thank those who I have known, who I used to befriend. Regardless of the events that occurred throughout the passing months, you guys also molded me into the person I am today. And for that, I thank you from the depths of my heart with the most sincerity.

Thank you 2008! I hope 2009 can bring more to look forward to, which I'm sure it will!

Oh, I almost forgot, this is my first post for 2009. Yeahhhhhhhh

No comments: