Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update

So, it's been a couple days since I last posted, but it's okay, I'll do it now. Kinda sucks though since I have to take my brother to work in roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes, plus school at 11:30 a.m. haha. But I'm still here for you all!

Here we go.

Saturday morning... Oh man so much failure...
There was an IM-KING event (www.imking.com) held at The Attic (www.atticonlineshop.com) of Buena Park. The first hundred people who wore any IM-KING merchandise was able to receive a free limited tee shirt :

[EDITTED] So... I was there the whole morning inside the van; Nissan Quest '98, with Mario and Justin. We were just playing cards the whole time until people arrived. That lead to me completely forgetting the fact that I had to take my brother to work that morning... Oh the fail... ---- I'll input more when I feel like it haha.

Saturday afternoon (though it looked really dark...) we headed to Redondo Beach, since we've been to Santa Monica so many times. We also went due to the fact it resembled Santa Monica, just a miniature version of it plus it was more of a fishing/fish market area. Anywho, we toured the area just to get a feel of the surroundings. Here are the pictures!

The picture that sends you warm welcomes to Redondo Beach.

We validate... On a day we needed it, we can't. Man how that sucks haha

Inside one of the hat stores. Trying to get a feel of the surroundings, ya dig? Oh, and the shirt from before, I got it on!

Sea Urchins! First time ever seeing some, and they looked bad ass

Quahogs. In commemoration of Peter Griffin lol

Those were some bomb ass chili-cheese fries. I want more!

Their basic favorites... Soju and Corona. Simpletons, but I love 'em haha

Browsing around the fish markets.

Francis! Who would've thought he wound up with us, huh?

Waiting to eat at one of the seafood restaurants.

Pacific Fish. The only reason we went was because Duy wanted Soju -_-

Baby Octopi?! Luckily I didn't eat any of them

For Phirun: You know we love you haha

Ninja of the night!

Shots of the day :
Glover from a different perspective. He looked like a wax figure haha

The ice-cream Tiffany dropped. Angled it just to apply more seclusion to it lol

Peter and Kendra on one of the lamp posts.

After wandering around for hours, we decided to head back to finish the day off with a small BBQ at Andy's place. Charcoal Burgers... LOL. Fail from Rob... But it's all good.

That was our weekend. More adventures to come!

No comments: